TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of
www.dancingzabocasoaps.com (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by The Dancing Zaboca
Soap Shop, Ltd.. This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and
agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of The Dancing Zaboca Soap
Shop, Ltd. and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents,
downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
The minimum age to use our Site is 18 years old. By using this Site, users agree that they are over 18
years old. We do not assume any legal responsibility for false statements about age.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not
– Harass or mistreat other users of our Site;
– Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
– Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site;
– Hack into the account of another user of the Site;
– Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent; or
– Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions,
we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to
take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
1. You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account,
including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
2. All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and
truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you
violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
– Handcrafted soaps;
– Body Butter;
– Foaming Sugar Scrub; and
– Custom order soaps.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods that are displayed on our Site at the time you access
it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that
we provide about our goods are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such
information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods we provide. You
agree to purchase goods from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel
your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount
you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt
of any refund.
All information provided in the Custom Order Request Form is confidential and will only be used for processing your order.
Custom orders will be processed after the request has been approved by an employee of The Dancing Zaboca Soap, Ltd.
- Custom orders must be a minimum of 5 bars of soap.
- All custom orders must be paid in full prior to production.
- Production time for custom orders is approximately 2-4 weeks from the date of payment.
- We will provide a design proof for approval before production begins.
- Once the design proof has been approved, no changes can be made to the design.
- All custom orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Custom orders placed with The Dancing Zaboca Soap Shop may be cancelled within 5 days of placing the order. Orders cancelled after this time will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to the cost of the order.
- The customer agrees that any order cancelled within 5 business days of its approval, will be subject to a $15 fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse any custom order that includes offensive or inappropriate content.
- We will make every effort to ensure that the final product meets your expectations. However, due to the nature of handmade soap, slight variations in color, scent, and texture may occur.
- The Dancing Zaboca Soap Shop is not responsible for any allergic reactions or skin irritations caused by our soap products. We will make every effort to ensure the buyer is aware of all ingredients in the soap prior to approval. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to read and understand the ingredients list before placing a custom order.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
– Credit Card;
– Debit; and
– Direct Debit.
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the
payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you
authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to
cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following
– Standard delivery by post. Items will be shipped in 2-5 business days..
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected.
Delivery times may vary due to unforseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include
weekends and statutory holidays.
You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
If you purchase goods from us for delivery to a destination outside Canada your purchase may be
subject to import duties and taxes applied by the destination country. You are responsible for paying
any such duties or taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information before making a
purchase. We are not responsible for the payment of any such duties or taxes and are not liable for any
failure by you to pay them.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the
recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a
result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Refunds for Goods
Refund requests must be made within 30 days after receipt of your goods.
We accept refund requests for goods sold on our Site for any of the following reasons:
– Good is broken;
– Good does not match description; or
– Good is the wrong size.
Refunds do not apply to the following goods:
– sales items;
– Products that have been used already.; and
– sample items.
Returns can be made by mail. To return a good by mail, follow the following procedure:
Customer is responsible for paying return postage.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Consumer Protection Act, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction
applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and
remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory
provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that
legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
The Dancing Zaboca Soap Shop, Ltd. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and
affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including
legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless The Dancing
Zaboca Soap Shop, Ltd. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from
any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use
of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent
or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these
Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these
Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with
the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to
behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a
notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
1225 Kennedy Rd, Suite 2000, Toronto, ON, M1P 4Y1
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site5